January 24, 2013

a day in the life.

awkward:
  • actually spending time getting ready this morning, only to get to class looking like a drowned cat. with frozen hair. i should have just turned back and put on a jacket with a hood. or grabbed an umbrella. or i could have skipped out on walking under that tree and bumping my head on the branch and getting water dumped all over me.
  • frozen rain=shuffling/skating/slipping up hill to campus. hello unintentional ice rink of death.
  • skipping the gym this morning in favor of extra sleep and feeling super bloated and tubby for the rest of the day.
  • the fact that i didn't check the mirror before i left this morning. turns out that getting dressed in the dark isn't the greatest idea...
  • the almost fight that went down in my english novel class today.
  • getting checked out by a freshman boy that walked by me when i was at work. (would that be awesome? i can't decide. it was pretty awkward...although my coworker found it funny...)
awesome:
  • actually understanding things in my french review today. quelle chance!! (hehe)
  • fabulous chicken salad sandwich for lunch.
  • pandora win. work today was great because i had hilary duff and journey and cascada singing about everytime we touch, and anyway i want it, and this is what dreams are made of.
  • actually only falling down once. i'm quite proud of myself.
  • talking to a friend i hadn't seen in awhile in said french review.
  • my cousin dyed my hair again and it's absolutely perfect. i love everything about it. love love love love love!!
if you don't believe me about the rain, check this out:
this is no exaggeration. i was late to class.

here's hoping your day was less slippery than mine,
jane.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...