January 6, 2013

terrible, horrible, no good, very bad day

Sick sick sick sick.
    I have the flu.
        At least this better be the flu
             It is a beast of a thing regardless

several members of my family got sick over the break. I was feeling invincable. I had avoided stomach bug over thanksgiving, and now flu over Christmas. With all the family gatherings and runny nosed children I was thinking I had the best immune system ever.

And then I woke up the day I was headed back home. totally sick. So. Close.

The first few days I had to pretend I was a normal person becasue I had so much to do. luckilly when it got the worst the only thing on my agenda was to get better

wanna know the best thing ever?

 
My cough drops are motivational. they make me feel like a superhero with a cold. which was awesome the first few days. cleaning like a boss. paperwork like a boss. and now it's more like. sleeping like a boss.. netflix like a boss. sounding like a dying animal. like a boss.... oh you know
 
 
School starts on MONDAY and I am freaking out a little because my family who got sick way before me... are still sick. but I am taking like the whole cold section of pills from my health food store.. so since I am taking more gross stuff I should be sick a shorter time. it's only fair.
 
I asked my baby sister once what she did on no good very bad days, and she told me she reads.
 
she is pretty dang smart.
 
so today I shall take her advice.
 
Love, Penelope

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...