January 10, 2013

Pinterest lies to you.

I want a dog. and a house and a yard.. Apartment life is killing me... but not my bank accounts.. so pick your battles I guess

But really. I want a dog. a big one. even though I wont have one for many many years.. I like to research breeds..

I love Bernese mountain dogs but they have so may health problems.. so when I saw these pictures of Tibetan mastiffs on pinterest. I naively thought they were adorable




Sooo..... I google imaged them


and these beauties were the first images.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.







Can we talk about my need for therapy now? I can't un see it....

Scariest dog in the world. Its like an adorable dog drank a potion that turned him into his own evil twin and then had a love child with a lion and now it wants to eat your face and burn your house down.

and I thought they looked so cute.

Love, Penelope

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...