June 11, 2012

Summerfest.

One of the great things I love about summer is the carnival the city I live in puts on every year. Rides, vendors, concerts, fireworks, parades...it's just super fantastic.
This year, we didn't ride any of the rides because A) when I was younger I never realized how ghetto they are... B) it was SUPER windy and cold C) I went and saw Mirror, Mirror instead.
I mean, the rides are still great and I probably would have gone on them if it wasn't cold.
I did, on the other hand, go for a concert. Because my brother was playing in it and he is freaking good. My brother's teacher had all of his students play a song with his band, and my brother played Over My Head by the Fray. I video taped him. Forgive the poor quality, I only had my phone. But he's the drummer.
I guess you can't really see his face--it's behind the cymbals.
Also, I'm not the best at filming...as you can see because the first part is upside down. No comment.
All-in-all, it was a great weekend.
Here's hoping yours was equally fantastic.
Smile on, my friends,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...