June 14, 2012

Nifty Little Things: Eye Drops


This little bottle is probably my favorite item I have in my make up bag. 

It has an absolute plethora of uses, Ok. maybe more like two, but they are really big Change your life type uses. so listen up!

First off. you know it takes the redness out of your eyes, but did you know it does the same magic on your face? True Story! put a drop on your finger and dab it on your blemishes and as it dries it sucks the red right out! amazing. It only lasts a few hours, but I just throw it in my purse and we are good to go! It feels so much better than caking on concealer.

Secondly, this stuff will re hydrate your liquid and gel makeup products. It makes my mascarra last so much longer. when it starts to get dried out just put about three drops into the tube. for a "starving college student" this is a blessing for sure. It also saved my favorite pot of gel liner that I accidentally left the lid off for several days. It was so shriveled and hard! I covered it in Visine and we had a joyous reunion.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...