June 6, 2012

Movie Review



This. This. This.
I went today. Surprisingly, pretty decent. I mean, how can you go wrong with a fairy tale in the first place?
That's right. You can't.
Kristen Stewart didn't do that bad of a job. Actually, I thought she did pretty well. Chris Hemsworth? Total babe and I love him. He did so well. The queen (no idea who she was) did brilliantly. Creep to the max.
Here are some things that I enjoyed:
-the cinematography was soooo good. I loved it.
-the random little conveniences that happen up. Snow White escapes and swims out of the ocean and there, lo and behold, is a white horse. Hello, my convenient friend.
-there are so many references to other movies. Harry Potter? Check. Star Wars? Check. Narnia? Check. Fantastic Joan of Arc-esque speech and battle scene? Check and check. But, despite the cliches, I thought it was still good.
-One thing that I would say is not awesome, I feel like it ended too quickly. They build up and then it ends. Right like that.
-I did enjoy the ending, though. It didn't end on a romantic note. I really appreciated how they did it.

Anyway, overall, a great film.
I recommend it.

PS, check out the preview:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...