February 24, 2013

love and loath.

love:
-being done with taxes. thank you, father.
-stake conference today. the member of the 70 that visited was hilarious.
-sunday naps.
-shakespeare. the more i read of him, the more i absolutely adore him.
-discussing which man from little house on the prairie is most attractive with my mom. (decision, none of them. to quote her: "I would poke myself in the eye before I would pick Charles.")

loath:
-meetings that go over time. i have issues with attention.
-people telling me what to do. it's probably my biggest pet peeve.
-forgetting homework until 10 pm the night before it's due.
-eating too much junk food. (gym tomorrow say what?)
-people telling my i'm doing my job wrong. especially when i'm not. (i guess that plays into people telling me what to do. i really hate that. maybe i shouldn't be so stubborn.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...