December 31, 2012

In which Penelope say stuff

Hello.
 
People who read our blog
 
so basically. Hi Mom!
 
My name is Penelope and this Is the wee little blog i share with my best friend Jane!
 
She is a wannabe hipster English Major and I am a closet geek studying Anthropology
 
We met way back in middle school. She was the quiet girl in a new school and I was the girl she sat next to in sewing assigned to teach her to wind a bobbin.  The rest as they say is history.
 
We got each other through High School on sarcasm and pinnapple, and now even though we live a hundreds of miles away, have different schools, different friends, different lives. I still know that if I need a good rant, trusted advice, or a good hard laugh. She is the one to call.
 
This is where our little corner of the internet comes in. It's a place to keep in touch, share stories, articles, videos, Pinterest fails, outfits, whatever.
 
So heres to us.

two friends

growing up.

making mistakes.
 
Being fabulous.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...